Contact Us to order yours today!
One of our favorite sensory activities? Crashing! Jumping and crashing provide massive amounts of proprioceptive input, and these crash pads are a safe way to meet those impact needs.
Made by our padding partner We Sell Mats®, these crash pads are constructed using high-quality sponge-core foam padding. This superior shock-absorbing foam core is nestled between two heavy-duty 18oz. vinyl covers with mesh sides for extra give.
Leave the pad unfolded on the floor for lower impact falls, or fold the pad in half to get 8" height of protection, perfect for big jumps and healthy risk. Need to switch up the angle? Prop the pad up against a wall and run into it!
Available in small and medium size.
- Place under areas with fall risk, such as a climbing wall or monkey bars.
- Use as a landing spot for intended crashing, like off of a swing or elevated surface.
- Walk or crawl across as a challenging surface.
- When placed under areas with fall risk, there should be enough pads on the floor to cover the area's safety clearance. For example, if a swing's clearance radius is 4', there should be padding of 8' x 8' underneath the swing.
- For purposeful crashing, no objects within 4' of any edge of the mat is required, 6' is recommended.
Product Sensory Profile
Each person has unique sensory needs to feel regulated and focused. Every product we offer is rated by our Occupational Therapist for the vestibular, proprioceptive, and tactile senses. Crash mats are perfect for running into, jumping onto, or using as a safety pad under elevated activities. The foam density gives that "just right" feeling for solid pressure into the body.